Support the Congregation of Saint Saviour at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine
A Christian life is filled with acts of giving: giving of our time, our talent and our treasure. We understand that all we have comes from God and we are but borrowers. We learn as we develop as Christians the joy of giving away a portion of what God has given us. Nothing feels better, really, nothing! We give to our families and our children. We give to support causes we believe in. We give to help people in any kind of need or trouble. We give to save the environment, to end animal cruelty, to feed the hungry, clothe the naked. And we give to support the church we love.
Congregation of Saint Saviour members and friends are encouraged to make pledges and contributions to the Congregation annually. Congregation pledges are used to support the Cathedral and all of its programs, the work of the Episcopal Diocese of New York and to support Congregation programs such as education, spiritual development, retreats, events and hospitality.
Donate to the Congregation of Saint Savior securely online through PayPal by clicking the Donate button at the top of this page.
By pledging and giving directly to the Congregation of Saint Saviour you are expressing your particular interest in the Cathedral as a place of worship and Christian community. Annual pledges to the Congregation are also a prerequisite to being a member in good standing.
There are several ways to pledge:
(1) Fill out an online pledge form by clicking on the button below:
(2) Fill out a physical pledge card, which is available from the office or on Sunday at the welcoming table.
(3) If you would like to give to the Congregation through automatic transfer from your personal bank account, use this form.
(4) If you are already giving this way and would like to stop automatic transfer use this form.
(5) Give online using PayPal: